My name is Glenn Creiman, and I am a proud, longtime member of the Bonita Unified community.
I have dedicated nearly 25 years to serving the students of Bonita Unified, 17 of which have been as a Board Member.
I am thankful for the continued support of our community and ask for your vote as I seek re-election on November 3rd. Together, we can continue to build upon what makes Bonita Unified an excellent district and provide the best educational experience possible to all students.
My philosophy on governance:
- Every decision I have made and will make is based on one simple premise: “Is this decision the best possible choice for our children?”
- It doesn’t matter who you are or where you live; if you are part of the District, then your voice matters
- The safety of our students and staff is a priority
- If you make a mistake, correct it, apologize and learn from it
- All children deserve the best possible educational opportunities we can provide them
- Respect the work of our teachers and classified staff
- Listen to the experts, but do your own research
- Never stop learning
- Listen, be honest and be transparent
- Be involved and be available to your community
- The real work of educating our children is done in the schools, not the District Office or boardroom
- The District Office and School Board exists to support the schools, not vice versa
- Our people are our greatest asset
- Provide equity for all so each child can achieve their own dreams